• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl MS180C Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twistednoble

Reaction score
MS180C parts from a blown up saw. Have just about everything left over for sale. Engine, flywheel, and main body plastic are in the scrap bucket since they're no good.
Clutch and drum were brand new at the time and only have about 15 minutes of use on them. Recoil spring on the ripcord is still going strong. I have a brand new Stihl chain and bar that I haven't decided to sell yet, depends on if I decide to get another Stihl saw to replace it.
Carb probably needs a going through.

If you want a better picture of a certain part just ask. Make your offer on what you want; buyer pays for item and shipping via paypal. Items are located in Iowa.

20210509_144255.jpg

MS180C parts from a blown up saw. Have just about everything left over for sale. Engine, flywheel, and main body plastic are in the scrap bucket since they're no good.
Clutch and drum were brand new at the time and only have about 15 minutes of use on them. Recoil spring on the ripcord is still going strong. I have a brand new Stihl chain and bar that I haven't decided to sell yet, depends on if I decide to get another Stihl saw to replace it.
Carb probably needs a going through.

If you want a better picture of a certain part just ask. Make your offer on what you want; buyer pays for item and shipping via paypal. Items are located in Iowa.

View attachment 906239
Have you decided on selling the bar and chain? Also would like the chain adjuster/cover: would you take $15? Thanks, Dan

Have you decided on selling the bar and chain? Also would like the chain adjuster/cover: would you take $15? Thanks, Dan
Just the plastic cover or do you want the mechanism that attaches to the bar as well?
I'm still thinking on the bar and chain yet. I'm on the fence for if I want a ms170 yet.

Just the plastic cover or do you want the mechanism that attaches to the bar as well?
I'm still thinking on the bar and chain yet. I'm on the fence for if I want a ms170 yet.
Yup, someone took the complete cover w/ the mechanics. Interested in the bar/chain should they become available. Thanks, Dan

Yup, someone took the complete cover w/ the mechanics. Interested in the bar/chain should they become available. Thanks, Dan
Tack on $5 for the mechanics for a total of $20 and they're all yours, shoot me a PM with your address and I'll get back to you with shipping.

You're first in line if I do decide do sell the chain and bar.

Back