• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold STIHL MS200 REAR HANDLE ***EC***

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How the hell is this saw still for sale?
Coveted saw / standup seller, seriously WTF?
I bought one locally on a fluke find and it sold for better than brand new money in 2 days (also local), a dude met me on a clients' golf course with 10 minutes advance notice and was giddy as a school girl.
Really the ultimate light weight limbing/chipper saw.
So confused right now......
DDave

I bought one locally on a fluke find and it sold for better than brand new money in 2 days (also local), a dude met me on a clients' golf course with 10 minutes advance notice and was giddy as a school girl.
DDave
I know! Shoot that MS150 rear handle sold quicker than this!

Way quicker.........

DDave
I have a 200t that i got just before my dealer was sold out of them and i have seen a couple of rear handle 200s on sale hear that were either beat to death or the seller just signed up to A.S to sell it and didnt have alot of posts or good feedback under there belt. But lowvolt has had good feedback from long time members and has a very nice saw for sale that are getting hard to find let alone in this condition.

I just received the saw today and rory was in constant contact with me the whole time.
It was a pleasure doing business with him . I did start the saw and ran great no issues what so ever.
Top notch seller to do business with. This was my first time buying a saw from a member here also .

Back