• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold STIHL MS200 REAR HANDLE ***EC***

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again I have replied to an offer that Sundown sent me but it looks like he/she has not been on AS since Saturday at 1:27pm. He/she has been a member since 2006 but only a handful of posts.

@Sundown if you are out there give me a shout. I hope all is well.
Sorry for any inconvenience. My computer modem crashed...:mad::mad:I have been waiting until the cable company could get out here to install a new one. Thanks for your counter offer, but I have Stihl's e-service. So I have no need for Media-cat. Again... sorry for the delayed response and also:yes::yes: thank you for your concern.:yes:

Good saws always sell, it seems that its not the best time of the year in the US to sell saws. This is a fairly unique model that is rare and l'd imagine many who have seen this add could imagine this saw in their hands. GLWS and that lil rear handle ms150 is going strong (if thats possible with 24cc's) that l got kinda from you. :cool:

Good saws always sell, it seems that its not the best time of the year in the US to sell saws. This is a fairly unique model that is rare and l'd imagine many who have seen this add could imagine this saw in their hands. GLWS and that lil rear handle ms150 is going strong (if thats possible with 24cc's) that l got kinda from you. :cool:
Come on man! 150 for limbing and 200 for bucking. The perfect 2 saw plan! Lol

Hope I don't nailed by the hall monitor...

Latest posts

Back