• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Stihl MS200 rear handle sold

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's it say on the side there? That sucker is old must have been in the family for years. I see its in well used shape.

well it is like this , I don't need the anvil and I guess you don't need the saw so if you like the anvil and the saw runs we will get together lol , I guess I don't need the saw either but I got about 50 Stihls now from a 15 to a 660 but I dont have that one lol. I am lucky I work at a Stihl dealer, I get a lot of saws, a guy gave me a clean 028 wood boss this past week, of course it don't run, but it soon will
You dont have room for that 200 youll have bring it east

well it is like this , I don't need the anvil and I guess you don't need the saw so if you like the anvil and the saw runs we will get together lol , I guess I don't need the saw either but I got about 50 Stihls now from a 15 to a 660 but I dont have that one lol. I am lucky I work at a Stihl dealer, I get a lot of saws, a guy gave me a clean 028 wood boss this past week, of course it don't run, but it soon will
You dont have room for that 200 youll have bring it east

Back