• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl Ms201t

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McCullocutter

Professional Amateur Hooligan
Reaction score
I bought this saw with the intention to takedown a few trees. Life happened and I can’t do that now. I bought this as a factory refurbished model. It runs good. As far as I know it is stock. The carb needs slightly adjusted. Nice little saw but I just don’t need it. The bar is almost new. I will include a bar cover if I can find it, two chains, and chain files. One safety chain and one non safety chain, both are full round chisel.

I work a lot of 12 hour days so don’t expect lightning fast shipping. I will get to it as soon as I can.

I have a lot of unused climbing gear to sell as well that I will be listing soon. Everything from spikes to ropes, helmet, saddle, carabiners. Message me.

I’ll take $350 shipped, conus only.

Thankyou!

Attachments

• 332D4FA1-73C5-4BCC-9EDB-FC133AD37AB7.jpeg
    332D4FA1-73C5-4BCC-9EDB-FC133AD37AB7.jpeg
    6.7 MB · Views: 88
I bought this saw with the intention to takedown a few trees. Life happened and I can’t do that now. I bought this as a factory refurbished model. It runs good. As far as I know it is stock. The carb needs slightly adjusted. Nice little saw but I just don’t need it. The bar is almost new. I will include a bar cover if I can find it, two chains, and chain files. One safety chain and one non safety chain, both are full round chisel.

I work a lot of 12 hour days so don’t expect lightning fast shipping. I will get to it as soon as I can.

I have a lot of unused climbing gear to sell as well that I will be listing soon. Everything from spikes to ropes, helmet, saddle, carabiners. Message me.

I’ll take $350 shipped, conus only.

Thankyou!
Did you end up selling the saw?

Back