• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

SOLD!!!! Stihl MS241

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Just as the title says I have a little MS241 for sale.
Saw fires right up and cuts as it should.
The condition is well used with plenty of wear showing.
Saw will come with an almost new Oregon 16" B&C for $350 plus shipping.
Pictures coming shortly. Unfortunately they won't be my normal kitchen island picture, sorry guys.

NIP Group
chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
Would love to have one ported but I gotta keep this one as quiet as possible.
Does not seem to make sense to get a saw ported and leave muffle stock so... stock it is.
I like to have a ported and stock available in the same cc size. I try to be as considerate as possible on a job, but when I'm cutting firewood:chainsaw:.

stihlaficionado

stihlaficionado

God of ArboristSite
Just as the title says I have a little MS241 for sale.
Saw fires right up and cuts as it should.
The condition is well used with plenty of wear showing.
Saw will come with an almost new Oregon 16" B&C for $350 plus shipping.
Pictures coming shortly. Unfortunately they won't be my normal kitchen island picture, sorry guys.
Hey! What happened to the other bar nut?:eek: o_O
Do we have to pay extra for that?:laugh:

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
LonestarStihl

LonestarStihl

Addicted to ArboristSite
I have a standard stihl nut I'll throw in for you Mark :lol:. Let me know and I'll drop it in the box :).

Thanks James.

I'll trade you for the "milking" saw :laugh:, I'll even add cash on my end :D.
It’s have to be a lot of cash for the milking saw. Going to get it portednfor quicker “milking” too

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
It’s have to be a lot of cash for the milking saw. Going to get it portednfor quicker “milking” too
I probably won't have this one much longer, but I have a buddy who would probably be interested so keep me in the loop.
Horrible lighting. That is all

GLWS Brett.
Sorry, can I bring it over to your place for some tomorrow :picture:.

cuinrearview

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
I probably won't have this one much longer, but I have a buddy who would probably be interested so keep me in the loop.

Sorry, can I bring it over to your place for some tomorrow :picture:.
You know you're always welcome. There are many spots to shoot pics around the property. I'll be home late afternoon/evening and then we're off to another party.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full
You know you're always welcome. There are many spots to shoot pics around the property. I'll be home late afternoon/evening and then we're off to another party.
Maybe I'll swing by and do some Black Friday shopping there :D.
Heading out in a few to get a few branches out of grandmas trees, gotta take care of her :). I may take a few when I'm out there.

chipper1

chipper1

Living Life to the Full