• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl MS241

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crocs FTW!!!
Lol.
They're Dansko clogs. I'm flat footed and they are one of the few shoes the arches don't blow out in under 6 months. I have a few Redwing loggers, and a pair of husky logging boots they are okay, but better than clogs for work :). I know a guy who climbs in Crocs :laugh:.
Hope you had a good Thanksgiving neighbor.

Lol.
They're Dansko clogs. I'm flat footed and they are one of the few shoes the arches don't blow out in under 6 months. I have a few Redwing loggers, and a pair of husky logging boots they are okay, but better than clogs for work :). I know a guy who climbs in Crocs :laugh:.
Hope you had a good Thanksgiving neighbor.

My wife wears crocs 365 days a year, rain or shine, bare ground or waist deep snow. It's the beauty of being Polish that those on the outside can't appreciate. Yes, my little 550XP and I are getting along quite well together. I could have spent half the money on a home depot model or a decent used saw, but hey, you only go around once, live a little.

My 462 is far too nice to ride around in my tool box as my emergency saw.... This still available buddy?

If so pm me and we can get her sent down here to Va.
Sorry bud, it just sold. I sent you a text though.
Have you considered a makita 4300 for a truck saw. They are similar in size and have about the same power, they also have a primer bulb which makes them easy to start after sitting for a while, and they're less cash :).
Keep those pretty saws pretty :clap:.

Thanks for all the responses guys.

Back