• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl MS260/MS361

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I can bring one of these saws and you can show me how it was refurbed?

I put this ad up for ppl to get a good deal, not argue with some TURD, I'm done talking to your puzzy azz
@Retired Marine. first off let me thank you for your service to our country. secondly i believe you misposted this ad in the for for sale section when think it probably should have been posted in chainsaw forum for all to see and let them decide for themselves if they would want to check out these saws. thirdly, well.............. you figure it out.

So is telling out and out lies. I would point it out to you, but he had the entire thread deleted. We have no use for dishonest sellers here.

I had no post deleted ever! I can’t wait for the day you call me a liar to my face!!! Again my eBay account since 2001 has 100% feedback.
I don’t know your address as you referred to . Are you inviting me over now ???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had no post deleted ever! I can’t wait for the day you call me a liar to my face!!! Again my eBay account since 2001 has 100% feedback.
I don’t know your address as you referred to . Are you inviting me over now ???

You claimed you sold a saw you listed here, and a week later it was on ebay. At least the pictures were of the same saw. I'll let you decide which part wasn't true. Of course, you can claim whatever you'd like because the thread is gone now isn't it?

Can’t wait to meet you in person . Please send the address you claim I had in a previous post. Let me know what day you want to cut wood.

Can’t wait to meet you in person . Please send the address you claim I had in a previous post. Let me know what day you want to cut wood.

I can send an addy in PM, but you have to extend the olive branch here and let us all know which of the two things I stated were true.

Latest posts

Back