• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl MS260/MS361

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha, keep trolling big dog. These saws are NEW get over it!

You must be selling them here, ripping ppl off, that's why you hate this post and have to add your 2 cents!
It's all good, no butt-hurt here. The only Stihls I've sold this year were a couple 036s on here and a couple clamshells locally. I just thought I should point out that a) this crap is in the wrong section and b) your description didn't match what the seller himself said about them. Just seems like a silly thing to get worked up over being questioned about.

Have a nice day!
Why are you so upset, doesn't seem as though you really mean this :rolleyes:.
I'll see you at the next GTG, we can talk about it, like 2 men?
Weren't you talking about it like two men?
Or are you making threats.
I don't understand why you're so upset, over a few comments, yes hanging out with you sounds like a great time.
If it's not yours or a friend then why the big commotion about it all, and even if it is then why act that way.
These sellers are smart labeling them the way they do.
While the saws seem to be a good deal they are listing them incorrectly is that legit.
Ha, keep trolling big dog.
Trolling, really you posted it on a public forum, and in the wrong area, are you selling the saw?
I must be trolling too because I read this thread :dizzy:.
Mods?

Why are you so upset, doesn't seem as though you really mean this :rolleyes:.

Weren't you talking about it like two men?
Or are you making threats.
I don't understand why you're so upset, over a few comments, yes hanging out with you sounds like a great time.
If it's not yours or a friend then why the big commotion about it all, and even if it is then why act that way.

While the saws seem to be a good deal they are listing them incorrectly is that legit.

Trolling, really you posted it on a public forum, and in the wrong area, are you selling the saw?
I must be trolling too because I read this thread :dizzy:.
Mods?

Yes I did mean it, in a nonchalant way.

No threats, just 2 men talking in person. You do know you can't read body language or hear the tone of a voice behind a screen right?

No it's not mine, it's a good deal to share/pass on with other members here. Especially when members like @avastihl manage to come on this post and just happen to be trying to sell these for $750. I got one for $485 with a 20in bar and 3 chains, but patience is a virtue! If you can't wait then get ahold of @avastihl for one.

I'm all about helping my fellow man. I ain't a scammer, that's why I called him a troll.

The guy that sells these is on my local craigslist, I see his ad's all the time and i have seen these saws. He also sells 20-36" stihl bars and 5 new stihl chains for $150-180.

Pineville NC is the seller I got the 361 from.

These sellers also have logger packages of bars/chains available, I think they are a good deals. All OEM Stihl.

So what's the story with the saws?
Mexico still has new 260's and 361's? I realize both are good saws but wouldn't Stihl want their latest products in every market? Do they send old excess inventory to countries without EPA regulations?
How can you be sure they aren't knock offs?
I'm curious as a brand new 260 would be pretty cool to have. All that said I wouldn't want to drop that kind of coin on a knock off.

Pineville NC is the seller I got the 361 from.

These sellers also have logger packages of bars/chains available, I think they are a good deals. All OEM Stihl.

The seller mentioned the handle on the 260 wasn’t OEM, so I’d say they aren’t ALL OEM but that just makes me wonder why it isn’t OEM. They may be totally legit and mechanically OEM but perhaps the seller needs to put some more info to satisfy informed consumers.

The seller mentioned the handle on the 260 wasn’t OEM, so I’d say they aren’t ALL OEM but that just makes me wonder why it isn’t OEM. They may be totally legit and mechanically OEM but perhaps the seller needs to put some more info to satisfy informed consumers.
I've followed these saws for yrs, occasionally they do say an aftermarket handle, maybe original had broken in transport. Either way my 260 and 361 say stihl all over them, they are legit, just go read the sellers feedback you'll see.

For the paranoid peeps, hutzl crap is blue now.

RetiredMarine
I don’t know why these big bad keyboard warriors insist on being self appointed forum police BUT if you get to meet them in person please give the girly men a big handshake from me . I invited both of them over to look at my saws but according to their post I was threatening them hahaha. It’s been a while since this 64 yr old was told I was threatening. But I totally agree with you about checking the feedback .. the link you posted had over 1800 transaction with 100% feedback . When I posted my 100% feedback since 2001 on eBay It was sinuated that EBAY was second fiddle to the chainsaw forums TOOLSHOP IS the seller for the link you posted .
9836735977608ce9692297d7324421f8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's not forget "sawrebuilderone":laughing:

Look, if either one of you would take an honest look at what you're posting, and think about what's there in plain sight and how it looks, maybe you could fathom how this could be avoided. JUST BE HONEST!!

Latest posts

Back