• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold STIHL MS260PRO Parts / Project Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
This was a very low hour MS260PRO saw that was damaged in a felling mishap. The tank and left side of the case were damaged. One of the fins on the cylinder is cracked, but still attached.

Other than the bar, chain, and air filter, most of the remaining parts should be there and in good shape, including screws, A/V mounts, coil, trigger, chain adjuster, oil pump, clutch, carb, muffler, etc. Crank rotates freely and smoothly. Offered 'as-is'.

This has sat in a box for too many years and I need to clear some stuff out. Funds will be directed to one of the volunteer storm clean up groups that I work with.

$75, plus actual shipping. I need cash, or a USPS money order, as I cannot accept PayPal.

Thanks.

Philbert
IMG_4128.jpg IMG_4129.jpg IMG_4130.jpg IMG_4131.jpg IMG_4132.jpg IMG_4133.jpg IMG_4134.jpg IMG_4135.jpg IMG_4136.jpg

UPDATE: Have this posted on a couple of sites, and received a lot of interest. Will get it boxed and weighed, and get some shipping quotes, and will get back to those who expressed interest here, or in private messages.

Thanks.

Philbert

Back