• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stihl Ms360 parts saw.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STIHLTHEDEERE

This is Koty
Reaction score
Very nice low hour ms360 saw. It is all torn down and cleaned up for reassembly.
The good: near mint cases, new seals, bearings tight, nice clean shiny plastic, av mts tight.

The bad: needs a crank(broken off flush w/ flywheel), carb will need gone through, handle is solid(no cracks), but stained/faded.

This would make an awesome builder. May sell parts of it as well.Asking 100$ plus shipping, but that is negotiable. I will post pics if someone helps my dumb ass get them from my smart phone to here.

The only reason I am selling is I don't have the time/patients to build these things anymore. I have 50+ runners, and I don't need/want another project. This was to be a charity rebuild for a local needy family. I just gave them a real nice cs600, and they are more than happy with it. I buy parts at cost, and still get way too much in these saws.

Latest posts

Back