• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl ms361 almost new less than 5 uses

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingsserviceshi

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Saw comes with carry. Cas it's like new condition all original saw was hardly used at all minor scratches to bottom of saw where it sat in case and ground . Was stored with empty tank just taken out put gas and started second pull! 600.00 takes it go! Includes carry case and bar tool

Attachments

• IMAG0059.jpg
    IMAG0059.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 97
  • IMAG0059.jpg
    IMAG0059.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 108
  • IMAG0078.jpg
    IMAG0078.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 110
  • IMAG0060.jpg
    IMAG0060.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 105
  • IMAG0083.jpg
    IMAG0083.jpg
    766.2 KB · Views: 98
  • IMAG0082.jpg
    IMAG0082.jpg
    761.1 KB · Views: 87
Saw comes with carry. Cas it's like new condition all original saw was hardly used at all minor scratches to bottom of saw where it sat in case and ground . Was stored with empty tank just taken out put gas and started second pull! Best offer takes it go! Includes carry case and bar tool
How much?

Welcome to AS King.
Just a thought, but the case will be a good amount extra to ship normally. It is also considered non typical packaging or something of that nature. I was trying to be a nice guy and packaged up a little husky in a husky power box and they charged me extra. It was at a pack and ship place I said how much would you charge to put it in a box, it was a dollar less that shipping it in the husky box to put the whole thing in a box o_O.
You may have better results posting a price even if it is higher, then you won't get the guys offering $150 for it, well maybe not as many:lol:.
GLWS
Brett

And I see ones In worse condition going upwards of 500 on eBay and I've seen none in the condition this is in and its all original. Not even stickers are dull.

So you think do not sell with the case?
Probably be better selling that local, as it probably won't make or break the sale I wouldn't think. They are nice to have if you use them, all I use them for is for one saw in my suburban and storing saws in them in the basement. I use a husky power box to hold a little ms200 rear handle and a few tools also, but not the stihl ones often except as stated above. Someone else may want it though so it could help the sale.

Sorry, thinking of another forum I'm on that requires prices do threads don't get choked up with these auction style deals.
I think it does help a lot, saves a lot of wasted back and forth on both sides, but some enjoy that more than I do. I know what I want to get and that's what I say, not very often I move from it unless there is something shiny that has caught my eye and I just have to have it :D.

And I see ones In worse condition going upwards of 500 on eBay and I've seen none in the condition this is in and its all original. Not even stickers are dull.
More than fair price imo. Case adds to shipping cost. A collector probably doesn't want the case

Big island ,pahoa to be exact the saw is still available and its clean.... As you can see a few hours of work on her by my grandfather to cut ohia logs for a home here.

Back