• Notice to all BUYERS. You are buying at your own risk. If you do not know the seller then please be cautious and look for suspicious activity. If they ask you to mail a check/money order or pay with PayPal using the Friends and Family option, that is a RED FLAG. Your purchase will not be protected. Only pay with credit card or PayPal using the goods and services options. Do not fall for the excuse that they don't want to pay the PayPal fees. They need to account for that in their sales price.
  • To all USERS that think they need to police the site. New users that come to sell items are not always selling stolen merchandise. No vigilante or lynch mob mentality is permitted. You will be given infraction points if you accuse someone of selling stolen merchandise without hard evidence. You must have the stolen item report with a serial number and/or pictures that match the for sale item to make such accusations. Alert the moderators with your evidence and they will take care of any transgressions. If you do not you will be given enough points for a 3 day time out.
  • Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

SOLD!!!! Stihl MS361

cuinrearview

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
Good running and cutting 361. New OEM fuel and impulse lines, carb kit, and meteor piston. The OEM piston is included and still is in good shape. I gutted the muffler and added a second port. This saw pops on two pulls cold every time I've used it. Pictures are some 20" red oak and hickory I've been cutting with it. It handled it easily. I'm looking for $425 for the powerhead. 20200215_151214.jpg 20200215_151224.jpg 20200313_165317.jpg 20200313_165541.jpg 20200327_170243.jpg 20200322_150958.jpg

cuinrearview

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
You need a 6100 Tim! :innocent:
I have never ran one of these how do they compare?
I've wondered myself and that's why I ran this more than I do most that I build. The AV is smooth for a Stihl. Easy starts and very nice power. I flipped it around on some ash on the first tank. It handles well. I never got it into a bucking cut that I wanted more power. It didn't clear noodles as well as other 60s I've ran. I never noodled with a 6100. It's lighter and easier to handle but most are. Nothing matches the power of the 6100 but I'll give up a little for the lighter 562. This saw is right there with all of them. You know me I like my three series red and orange saws.

cuinrearview

cuinrearview

Red saw lover
What are you using to weld on the deflector? Mig, Tig, braze?
Looks really good..
Thank you. I do all of the deconstruction and modification and send it to a friend with much more experience than me to TIG back together. He gets some beer $$ and I get something that looks a hell of a lot better than I would do.