Stihl MS381 made ​​in Brazil.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ejbiscardi

Reaction score
Good evening friends, I need help with the information you can provide on this machine, the use we'll give it to a farm, felling small trees and some large with 50cm to 70cm diameter at most in the stores offer the sword of 50 cm (20 "), wanted saber if appropriate and also how it behaves this machine as to:

1. power / weight ratio,
2. What would be the longest sword that I could place a machine is and work efficiently.
3. How good is in durability.
4 What difference has the MS381 of 361 ms, as having a displacement ms361 Low price is much higher.
5. Having you experience with this machine and if they presented any problems with any of its parts as carburetor, air filter etc.

Good evening friends, I need help with the information you can provide on this machine, the use we'll give it to a farm, felling small trees and some large with 50cm to 70cm diameter at most in the stores offer the sword of 50 cm (20 "), wanted saber if appropriate and also how it behaves this machine as to:

1. power / weight ratio,
2. What would be the longest sword that I could place a machine is and work efficiently.
3. How good is in durability.
4 What difference has the MS381 of 361 ms, as having a displacement ms361 Low price is much higher.
5. Having you experience with this machine and if they presented any problems with any of its parts as carburetor, air filter etc.

If you have the budget for a MS361, buy it!

The MS381 is based on the 30 year design of the old 038 saw.

Latest posts

Back