• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl MS441 C Magnum M-Tronic *Clean

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryan Rhoades

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
The saw runs and works amazingly.
Comes with a 25" bar and 3 used chains. All with a lot of life left.
$675 negotiable + the cheapest shipping option I can find to your place. I live in Northern WV. Pick up is fine.

May trade.

There is also a 22" scabbard to go with it. (Stihl, not pictured). Oh and I wrote my last name on it with a sharpie.

I can upload a video if anyone would like to see it run... Or additional pics.
Thanks!!

I'd consider anything of equal value... Or even something with boot. Ideally something bigger and older. I'd like to do more milling.
Thanks!!

I wrote my last name on top, kind of below the brake handle... When the brake is off, it covers up about half of the writing. I'm looing into ways to remove the sharpie without damaging the plastic or discoloring it.

Hey all, here's a few more requested pics. Sorry, I don't have a way to test the compression... I'm not sure how many hours are on the saw. I don't want to guess.

But here are pics of the piston. Also if my name. The 1st is with the brake on, the 2nd with it off. And there is one hairline crack in the air filter cover.

WP_20151026_024.jpg WP_20151026_023.jpg WP_20151026_022.jpg WP_20151026_020.jpg WP_20151026_017.jpg WP_20151026_015.jpg WP_20151026_014.jpg

I wrote my last name on top, kind of below the brake handle... When the brake is off, it covers up about half of the writing. I'm looing into ways to remove the sharpie without damaging the plastic or discoloring it.
use a magic eraser from mr clean or wally world ,wet it,squeeze out excess and it will take off sharpie no plastic damage!

Hopefully this will get you all to the video on youtube... You may have to copy and paste. If nothing else, search youtube for: Stihl MS 441 C-M Stock, Clean
Thanks!!

WP_20150928_015.jpg WP_20150928_016.jpg

So I decided to go ahead and include this case... I know, its Husqvarna, but with some modifications, the 441 fits great... And its always nice to have a case whenever possible :)

REDUCED to $600
And my name (that was written on it with sharpie) is all but gone... Can baaaarely see it. I think ill b ave to get it the rest of the way gone :)

Latest posts

Back