• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl MS441 Chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For sale is a very nice Stihl MS441 chainsaw with 25" bar and chain. This is the standard version with a fully adjustable carb. I just went completely through this saw. Everything was disassembled and thoroughly cleaned. The crank seals were replaced with OEM seals. I also installed a new OEM Gilardoni piston and cylinder from Stihl. The saw starts, idles, and revs as it should. Even on it's first tank of fuel, it's making 150 PSI compression. Everything on this saw is stock, with the exception of a mild muffler mod. The spark arrestor screen is still intact. The chain is well worn, but just filed and the rakers set. The rails on the bar were dressed square and flat. The only flaw on this saw is a small crack in the brake handle, but still fully functional. This saw is ready to go to work. The buyer will be responsible for tuning the saw with your fuel. I'm asking $650 + shipping.

12067264_913391235363150_486337794_n-L.jpg

1-L.jpg

2-L.jpg

3-L.jpg

4-L.jpg

5-L.jpg

6-L.jpg

11-L.jpg

7-L.jpg

8-L.jpg

10-L.jpg

9-L.jpg