• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl MS460 Mag, 3/4 Wrap Handle, 30" Bar, Almost New!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glen1978

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Not sure what to ask for this saw. Can you guys help me out with a price and feel free to make an offer. Stihl MS 460 Mag. I bought it brand new in Texas about 5 yrs ago or so. Used it to drop a couple of big trees then it only got used occasionally to keep it in good running condition. Moved to Colorado 3 yrs ago and just decided my 360 Mag is plenty here. This saw needs to go somewhere its used like it should be.

Anyway....it has always had premium gas and Stihl synthetic oil ran in it. Oregon PowerMatch Plus 30" bar....cantremember the chain setup. 3/4 wrap aluminum handle, big clutchcover/mudflap and steel dawgs with ceramic roller.....all from Madsens or Baileys....cant recall. Has the good cartridge type airfilter with prefilter wrap. Runs perfect, looks perfect! Did havemuffler ported and tuned by local sawshop. Help me out on what to ask or make a fair offer. Thanks guys!20180424_172322.jpg 20180424_172312.jpg 20180424_172340.jpg

Good looking saw Glen.
Hard to put a price on another man's saw. If I owned it I'd know how much I paid how much it made me, or didn't and what I would need based on that and current market value.
GLWS,
Brett
Edit: do you have the original bar and clutch cover.

Good looking saw Glen.
Hard to put a price on another man's saw. If I owned it I'd know how much I paid how much it made me, or didn't and what I would need based on that and current market value.
GLWS,
Brett
Edit: do you have the original bar and clutch cover.

What makes you think that's not the original clutch cover Brett?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oregon PowerMatch Plus 30" bar....cantremember the chain setup. 3/4 wrap aluminum handle, big clutchcover/mudflap and steel dawgs with ceramic roller.....all from Madsens or Baileys....cant recall.
What makes you think that's not the original clutch cover Brett?
Just that :rolleyes: :).

Did you ever come up with a price you would like to get for this saw? I have someone lookong for one of these, thanks

Im not sure what to ask on it. Thats why I put thr post up. Im not taking it in the shorts on it.....can set on the shelf. I think somewhere around 750-800 would be fair being as how clean it is and the upgrades. What do yall think?

Throw up a piston pic through the exhaust to make everyone feel all warm and fuzzy then set your price.

I dont have stock parts. Not sure why it would add value but to each his own.
I prefer a standard handle and clutch cover when I'm flush cutting, and the other parts can be sold if I want or I can hold on to them to sell with the saw later.
Kinda like getting an extra bar and chain with a saw, rarely would I turn one down.

Latest posts

Back