• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl MS460 Mag, 3/4 Wrap Handle, 30" Bar, Almost New!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the price of a new ms461?....$850-950?? I'd start there and work backwards for the fact its an old model, used etc. Priced right this saw should be an easy sell, priced wrong & it'll sit. What someone is prepared to pay for something often differs from Joe Blo'z wishful opinion. Good time to sell it before the new 462 hits the shelf. GLWS

Im sure most would rather have a 460 than a 1 or two. Just my opinion.
I would say it depends on who you consider most as being. Most don't have any idea what the difference between the two is. Many brag up the 460 over the 461 and have never ran a 461, same goes for a 372 oe and a 372 xtorq. While there are features I like about the early models there are also features ilike about the later models. That being said if the price is right I'd buy the old version only because I can buy a new version any day of the week.
Glad you got it sold, they are solid saws, should make someone a great saw for a long time.

Latest posts

Back