• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold STIHL MS461

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've run the rescue saw back when I was on my local fire dept. Seemed a little overkill to cut through a few inches of roof but boy is it purdy.

I've run the rescue saw back when I was on my local fire dept. Seemed a little overkill to cut through a few inches of roof but boy is it purdy.
These guys used it to cut through a door, you can see it in the background as well as the piece lol.
Cops these days are wimps :laugh:.
@LonestarStihl ?
Screen Shot 2017-11-14 at 10.01.27 PM.png
My narration.
Guys answers door, "who is it" LOL.

These guys used it to cut through a door, you can see it in the background as well as the piece lol.
Cops these days are wimps :laugh:.
@LonestarStihl ?
View attachment 612685
My narration.
Guys answers door, "who is it" LOL.

Good foot works most the time lol. I’m hoping that was staged as it looks it. Otherwise their personal security and tactics are horrid!

Good foot works most the time lol. I’m hoping that was staged as it looks it. Otherwise their personal security and tactics are horrid!
If that was my personal gun I'd never do that anyway.
I don't think it was staged, lots of similar videos.
I've kicked in plenty of doors, but there are some very solid ones out there too.

Back