• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl ms660 freshly rebuilt and powder-coated

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandon owenby

Pugsley
Reaction score
Screenshot_20191014-105040.png Screenshot_20191014-105035.png Screenshot_20191014-105030.png Screenshot_20191014-105052.png Screenshot_20191014-105046.png http://************/data/attachments/202/202996-6366f177028fbee61f42bd3d396459ac.jpg http://************/data/attachments/202/202997-bafdde5fb3fd3dc9c620888149ab058d.jpghttp://************/data/attachments/202/202998-301a599a26bdcba4279d603ddce591d6.jpg http://************/data/attachments/202/202999-febb822d9502e440fdb7705539558861.jpg I have a newly rebuilt still ms660 Magnum weather at 28 in Stihl rollomatic bar lightly-used don't even think there's any paint off of it with a chain and excellent condition.
OEM
BEARINGS
INTAKE BOOT
CARBURETOR KIT
NOS 660 MAGNUM DECAL PLATE.(AM top cover & AF COVER)
OEM needle bearings and the clutch and the wristpin.
OEM still 066 cylinder with decomp was the older version with larger ports and more power (from what I was told and from comparison)
OEM piston and caber rings.
I personally powder coated the crankcase starter assembly and clutch cover myself did a very good job if I have to say so myself although I did use a oil-based black enamel to paint on where the factory had the raised stihl decal on the sprocket cover and a couple other places where they had it painted like that as well.
After assembly I started it all up to begin the breaking process ran phenomenally for, I don't know maybe two or three six foot rows of trees I've been hearing in the yard. Shortly after finishing one of the smaller trees or logs it bogged out. I went to start it back up and I could tell right off the flywheel was just spinning I don't know if the woodruff key was too worn and slid out but either case I pulled the starter assembly off and removed it found that the threads on the crank were slightly bugard up. After a few weeks of waiting on another crank few developments came up at the house where I was living so I wasn't there that much and found out day before yesterday I have a lot of things to clear out of my shop downstairs and didn't have any kind of time to be turn anything down I just have a bunch more to put together so I recheck threads and they were good enough to rethread and put on the flywheel bolt I put in a new woodruff key install the flywheel tightened down the newly threaded crank shaft nut reassembled it and it started up and runs like a scalded dog. If whoever ends up with it wants it I still will include hey good 660 crank to go with it but as of now there is no need for it. I'm looking to get $950.00 shipt PayPal friends and family otherwise you must pay the 3% tax tour charge for goods and services.
If anyone wants or needs any more pictures let me know I will be back over there to start picking up some of my tools and other saws later on today actually it won't be later today it will be Tuesday afternoon and I can put more pics up or show you the PSI produces right now last time I checked it was 180 I think but my Gage is a little hinky. The piston and cylinder are like new as is everything else

The pictures aren't working.
There you go if you need more it'll have to be here after while but I'll give you as many as you need because everything on it is like new it's all been powder coated new plastics did use the old handle and gas tank but nothing wrong with it other than you know the discoloring

There you go if you need more it'll have to be here after while but I'll give you as many as you need because everything on it is like new it's all been powder coated new plastics did use the old handle and gas tank but nothing wrong with it other than you know the discoloring
I can't see anything. I don't need them myself, I sold a very clean stock one two springs ago, just figured you'd want to know :).

I can't see anything. I don't need them myself, I sold a very clean stock one two springs ago, just figured you'd want to know :).
There check it out now for the pictures I'll have some more later on it says like I said my basement is the size of the house and it it's a sad sight to walk into I was actually very blessed that she didn't get into my root cellar room cuz that's where I had to 660 and all my gas powered drills if anybody you know needs any of them they just need minimal work to run and they are very expensive Tanaka 262l and 262r gas powered drills most of them have forward and reverse they're like 600 maybe more knew I'd let him go for so cheap that would be crazy my old lady busted up all my projects all just about that I had all the new parts ready to go back in and ball them up she broke all my new piston and cylinder kits that were OEM smash my crank cases that I just powder coated I like I said that Root cellar and I also had a fix safe with a bunch of inherited Cartier in dunhill lighters and a bunch of jewelry that I got off of shopgoodwill so if you need anything let me know I'll make you a hell of a deal

• How much for your (crazy old lady) I need some stuff demolished.you should consider a crazy young lady they are too lazy to bust anything.

Latest posts

Back