• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl MS660 Original Carton and Operator Manual

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NBsawman

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I'm looking for an original cardboard carton for a Stihl MS660. Also looking for an original Operator Manual for same saw.
Let me know what you have. I'm happy to cover shipping costs and something for your time in sending the items to me.

Thanks,
Steve

That might be tough to find, the only one i have has a new never used 660 inside so it would be very expensive

Thanks Derrick. I never figured that this would be an easy find. That's why I posted the WTB listing in this forum. I reckon if one exists out there it will likely be in the hands of someone on this site. I guess I was correct in my thinking because you replied as having one, lol.
If you decide one day that you can't hold off using that MS660 any longer then remember that I'm still hunting for that carton and let me know.

Cheers,
Steve

Back