Stihl MS660 vs Husqvarna 390xp (vid)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think that Monkeypetting's question is too far off the thread topic at all. And, FWIW, I for one agree with him. Holy crap, now that I've gone back and read the last few pages, I'm kinda glad I haven't been following this for a while. Can you say "off the rails"?!?!

Last edited:
I don't think that Monkeypetting's question is too far off the thread topic at all. And, FWIW, I for one agree with him. Holy crap, now that I've gone back and read the last few pages, I'm kinda glad I haven't been following this for a while. Can you say "off the rails"?!?!

I didn't think that it was that far off base either.

Yea,real train wreck....damn shame.

attachment.php

Bark Polisher,this one's fer you.....

attachment.php

Who trolled up this abomination of a thread?........It's like a bloated,stinking carcass that you just can't help but poke with a stick......then it pops and it gets all over ya.......

Yea,good times.......

We told you that if the whole crew tells you that you're wrong you are wrong.

lies!

Who trolled up this abomination of a thread?........It's like a bloated,stinking carcass that you just can't help but poke with a stick......then it pops and it gets all over ya.......

Yea,good times.......

:deadhorse:

Latest posts

Back