• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl MS880 chainsaw with New Stihl 41" bar and two new .404 chains

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bridge-wood

Reaction score
This saw is in really nice shape never abused and not used as a timber saw. I am the second owner and I have only ran it once or twice with a 36" bar on large Douglas fir -soft wood. The original owner is from California. I've owned it for a couple of months. I can text or e-mail pictures if you need them. The sprocket cover has some typical wear to it. Shroud and filter cover look good - cosmetic scratches. The Stihl 41" E bar is still in its packaging - purchased a couple of days ago. I am asking $1600, but negotiable. not interested in trades. I can accept PayPal, but you need to cover the 3% fee. I am honest so please, NOT interest in scams. This is the first time I have used this site and it seems like a good place for reaching out to knowledgeable saw folks and selling saws. Shipping will be USPS or UPS ground - both come with tracking. Powerhead and chains will be shipped separately from the bar. I will use the cheapest method of shipping or whatever you prefer me to use if that matters to you. Thanks Brett - cell phone 360-820-2388. Don't hesitate to all or text if you have questions.

Did you try calling him at the number above? He hasn't visited the site since making the post above so I would not expect a reply in this thread.

Back