Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Zach

Reaction score
I am looking to buy a Stihl MSA 160 T. Can anybody steer me to a dealer that will ship the saw to the US. I haven't been able to find any dealers outside of the US that will ship to Idaho. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi Dan, I’ve been looking at getting one too, they are sold here but Stihl just released the msa 161 in Europe. Look it up various improvements. They also released a new Ap200 battery with 4.8hr amp compared to the old 4hr amp version of the battery. You’ll have to try and get a member from the UK to ship it for you. I’ll be waiting until we get the new versions here, we are usually 6 months behind.

Thanks for info. Would you be willing to purchase the MSA 160 T for me and ship it to the US. Just the saw no batteries. I have a PayPal account set up to pay you with.

Sounds like you really want this saw, I did a quick search, in Us$ You’d be looking at;
161 from UK $465
161 from Canada $360
160 from Australia $305
So looks like the Australian option is actually quite good. Your lucky as the Australian dollar has just dropped a lot against the Us$

Have a look at this link on which shipping option you’d go with, I would say express as it has tracking and needs a signature. Express to Boise based on 3kg weight is $83 or $59usd

https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/

Pm me

Back