• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stihl Nameplate "Made in West Germany" **FOUND**

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cardston

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Looking for the Stihl nameplate with "Made in West Germany" in new condition. If you have a NOS starter cover (model doesn't matter) that has one on it, I'd be interested in buying the cover with nameplate. It's the last piece I'm looking for on my 028 WB restoration rebuild.

Nameplate.jpg

I have this one if it is good enough... It's not worth anything so you can have it, send me your postal address and provided they don't want a mint for a stamp i will get it on its merry way for you. Ah its aluminium too so if you needed a plastic one i cant help ya.20140709_081233.jpg

Mate if the plate hasn't arrived yet i would start to be concerned that its never coming, they told me 9 to 12 days and i am sure it has been that long...

Stihl lookin'!
Hi Cardston,
I have read all your post on the 028wb rebuild, I have a question, I have an old 028wb same as the one you have, it runs good but needs a new chain sprocket, where did you find one for your saw?
Or does anyone else know where I can get one?
Thanks for any information on this.

Back