STIHL Progressive Depth Gauge Tool

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
. . . use a carbide scriber and scribe in the pitch. The file takes away the notation and you may get muddled.

I had to label my Husky roller guides with Brother label tape, just to tell them apart. Will do the same thing on the upper back of the STIHL guides, where they should be safe from a file.

Thanks!

Philbert
photo 4.jpg

Does anyone know of a canadian supplier that has these and will ship to the USA? Might be the (my) best bet. I found a couple suppliers in canada but there is no option to select USA in the shopping cart. Also is stihl and husky the only game in town for gauges like these? I haven't seen any other progressive ones that are separate like these. Anyone else other than KarlD sending these to members in USA?

Who are the Canadian Suppliers you found? The last time I checked with the local dealers about the Stihl gauges(the ones talked about in this thread) they were invalid part numbers in the Canadian dealer system...

Who are the Canadian Suppliers you found? The last time I checked with the local dealers about the Stihl gauges(the ones talked about in this thread) they were invalid part numbers in the Canadian dealer system...
So I just looked through my computer browsing history, and scoured the internet for 20 minutes and imagine this- I can't find the place(s). I thought for sure I found a couple of places in canada with the part on their online site, and even put it into my cart and tried to check out, but I couldn't choose USA to ship to. Same with a place in the U.K. I'm going to try to look for a couple more minutes and either chalk it up to a brain fart or maybe both places were oversea's... :angry:

I would be interested in the next order if you plan on doing one!

Thanks for the time you are putting into this, I will (im)patiently wait for the next order!

The latest is that all of the gauges are here, except the 3/8 ones which iirc everyone that has ordered has wanted! This is why I cannot send anything yet lol. When I was at the shop just now they said they hoped to get the outstanding gauges in the next few days...so you all might just get them for Christmas AFA41356-64D2-4D75-AF63-98923AF16E7D.jpegAFA41356-64D2-4D75-AF63-98923AF16E7D.jpeg

Back