• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Stihl project saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
want to buy Stihl project saws that have electronic ignition. Mainly those in the 26 to 66 range. The bigger the better! I'm all out of saws to work on and I'm starting to Jones! Send me a message and a pic and I'll get back to you. Thanks a lot.

Tom

Have an 034 In a box. No bolts but everything else should be there. Has an awesome shape 034 super cylinder and believe the Pistons In good shape too.

Let me know through a pm if your interested

Colin

I have an 034 in a box too. (must be the common way to have them). I do have the bolts. It was a basket case when I got it if I recall (fuzzy memory) or maybe I disassembled it, I don't know...
Anyway, if you need a pile of parts to go with the other basket case, let me know. I'm cleaning out the shop.

I have a Stihl 391 PHO in a box. looks good, but needs a piston. The cylinder will clean up. I bought it in that condition and the man said it was all there. Local Stihl dealer said a piston was about $45.oo. I will take $225 shipped to 48 states. If you are interested send me your email address and I will send pictures. Tom

Back