Stihl Suspenders

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChoppyChoppy

Tree Freak
Reaction score
Anyone know if longer than 48" suspenders exist? I bought the only pair the dealer had, 46", and they are a good 4" too short adjusted as long as they go.

I Googled and 48" seems to be it? I'm not a huge guy (5ft 10, 200lbs), seems like a tall or big guy would be SOL?

Anyone know if longer than 48" suspenders exist? I bought the only pair the dealer had, 46", and they are a good 4" too short adjusted as long as they go.

I Googled and 48" seems to be it? I'm not a huge guy (5ft 10, 200lbs), seems like a tall or big guy would be SOL?

I am 6'3 and have no problems with the stihl suspenders. Now there is a technique. They are placed on the left n right of your man pregnancy. Much like this bloke :D

manolomen.com_.jpg

I don't have a man prenancy. If I used the 46" my pants would get pulled nearly to my nipples.

Ok what you can do to get around the moobs ( man boobs ) and or your man pregnancy is to get a set of these they will add 3 inches to the length of the suspenders. Mind you they will stretch if you wear them long enough..

moobs.jpg

Back