• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Stihl three sided lighted sign

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

npapesh62

Reaction score
I have a Stihl sign that was taken off of a three sided battery product display. The sign itself it three sided, lights up and says STIHL on all three sides. Includes base riser, hardware, and power supply. Sign is completely functional and could make a cool chandelier style light for a saw room. I will post pictures later today. Looking to get $100 dollars or $130.00 shipped. My name is Nick and I can be messaged via the Arboristsite PM system. Thank you

I have a Stihl sign that was taken off of a three sided battery product display. The sign itself it three sided, lights up and says STIHL on all three sides. Includes base riser, hardware, and power supply. Sign is completely functional and could make a cool chandelier style light for a saw room. I will post pictures later today. Looking to get $100 dollars or $130.00 shipped. My name is Nick and I can be messaged via the Arboristsite PM system. Thank you

Back