• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell STILL 041 SUPER

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nate66n1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I decided I'm going to do a little bit of shop cleaning to make some room for other stuff so I got two maybe three saws I'm going to try and sell. First is this 041 super, it runs well and has been reliable for me. It has the full wrap handlebar and bigger dogs on it with a pretty much brand new 20" duromatic bar on it. The only thing that I'm not sure about are the crank seals, if you lay it on its side the idle changes just a slight bit. Don't know if they're bad or if it could be something else. Also the kill switch is a little eccentric sometimes when shutting it down. I did replace all gaskets and repainted it with Tractor supply enamel paint. I'm asking 275+shipping or best offer so if it interests you feel free to give me a shout. Thanks, Nate.

Just checking to see if this saw is still for sale? I know it's been a little while since the last post but I thought it couldn't hurt to ask.

Latest posts

Back