• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Stock MS290 & Modded 390

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HusqyStihl

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
decent trade for a 661?? Or not even close? Can throw in a still in wrapped, brand new 390 full top-end?

MS290 Stock .328 18" bar & full chisel. Some scratches thanks to some a-hole arborist borrowing it last week.

MS290-390 swap top, runs great, converted Stihl 3/8's drum and rim sprocket, muff mod, damn fine condition. 3/8's oregon 72LGX072G 20" B&C with original .325 18" B&C with it (also kept the .325 original drum with spur sproket)

Just contemplating. Thinking it'd be a decent swap?

I dont want to step on your toes and my opinion means jack squat but you might have better luck selling the 290 and 390. A 661 for a couple of clamshells is going to be tough. Good luck Sir.

I figured as much. Wishful thinkin i suppose. No biggie, ill build or buy one sooner or later.

Opting to keep them. Thanks for lookin tho!

~Moose

Hawk your saws on ebay and forward the balance towards maulheads ported 661...??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back