Stock 'n' Chopped

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WOLF_RIVER_MIKE

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
You know, there's Car and Driver, Road and Track, Llama and ...whups, well, I'm thinking the chainsaw enthusiast needs a stock 'n' chopped rag. Posted to a paid site, say, quarterly, and have info on saws, events, builders and stuff. Articles could include, say, timed cuts, competitions, drunken brawls, that kind of stuff. Hey, I'm in for $20/yr. -WRM :)

I'd pay more than that if there were a few side trips into forbidden territory...like a 30cc string trimmer motor with tuned pipe running nitromethane, with one of those advanceable ign units the radio-control crowd uses...powering a kid's scooter!

Hey Doug, If you could talk you wife into parting w/that craftsman for a weekend, ther's a fella up in Colorada need some lodepole cut.:D

Sign me up for a lifetime subscription. Maybe we can use the Llama's for a stupid pet tricks section?

What's wrong with llamas ?
Rosco
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Having fun cuz I want to do it

piped weedwacker

Doug, you are seriously tweaked. That you found a woman who shares your interest hopped up garden tools is dumbfounding.

Oh yeah, I'm in on the magazine. How do I subscribe?

Latest posts

Back