• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Strange things we’ve seen in the forests??

Huskybill

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
Ive seen some weird stuff while working in the forest, at home, at my camp in vt.

While cleaning up a unfinished loggers mess I seen a (predator the movie) body shape flutter across a stone wall and cross an opening and continue to the other side of the stonewall. When it crossed the stonewall opening it stayed as high as the stone wall was. I told the forest ranger about this and he told me to look up on the hill there’s piles of stones that seems to be graves. He was right there many massive piles of stones on the hillside.

At my camp in the green mountains of vt I’m in the wilds away from other farm houses. I border on two sides by national forest. My first encounter was one night cooking bacon cheeseburgers something screamed at us. It was so intense it sounded like a woman being skinned alive. The hair on the back of my neck stood up. During the day as we hiked into the forest something followed us, I could hear branches breaking as it walked up on the mountain aside as we walked. When I stopped walking it would stop. When I continued it continued. I could feel it looking at us. There’s a sighting of a Bigfoot near my camp reported on the BFRO bigfoot reporting site.
Everytime we hike it walks with us.

Now at home I was going in my bedroom and glanced out the window and seen something big move within a clump of trees. If it didn’t move I wouldn’t of seen it. It looked like a reddish in color about 8’ to 9’ tall my guess was. There’s a BFRO report near me in the state forest. On a summer night at dusk I heard a Bigfoot howl similar to the Bigfoot sounds online that has the train whistle in it. I’ve heard it a few times.

Do you have any stories or experiences in the wilds?

NIP Group
Deleted member 110241
D

Deleted member 110241

Ive seen some weird stuff while working in the forest, at home, at my camp in vt.

While cleaning up a unfinished loggers mess I seen a (predator the movie) body shape flutter across a stone wall and cross an opening and continue to the other side of the stonewall. When it crossed the stonewall opening it stayed as high as the stone wall was. I told the forest ranger about this and he told me to look up on the hill there’s piles of stones that seems to be graves. He was right there many massive piles of stones on the hillside.

At my camp in the green mountains of vt I’m in the wilds away from other farm houses. I border on two sides by national forest. My first encounter was one night cooking bacon cheeseburgers something screamed at us. It was so intense it sounded like a woman being skinned alive. The hair on the back of my neck stood up. During the day as we hiked into the forest something followed us, I could hear branches breaking as it walked up on the mountain aside as we walked. When I stopped walking it would stop. When I continued it continued. I could feel it looking at us. There’s a sighting of a Bigfoot near my camp reported on the BFRO bigfoot reporting site.

Now at home I was going in my bedroom and glanced out the window and seen something big move within a clump of trees. If it didn’t move I wouldn’t of seen it. It looked like a reddish in color about 8’ to 9’ tall my guess was. There’s a BFRO report near me in the state forest. On a summer night at dusk I heard a Bigfoot howl similar to the Bigfoot sounds online that has the train whistle in it. I’ve heard it a few times.

Last year I noticed something in the corner of my eye, it too was reddish/brown in colour and about as tall as the one you saw!

I looked at it for a while and it sort of swayed from side to side standing tall, it was within shotgun range so not far away and I nearly shat myself when I realized I was standing face to face with a brown bear!

Don't have bigfoots over here :drinkingcoffee:

Bobby Kirbos

Bobby Kirbos

Scrounger of Cellulose Based BTUs
Deer. I've actually seen deer in the forest. In my part of PA, that is not a normal thing. Usually I see them in fields that are posted "private property, no hunting" or yards that are in residential neighborhoods where it is impossible to take a safe and legal shot.
Deer actually live in the forest- who knew.

Huskybill

Huskybill

Addicted to ArboristSite
At my camp I sleep with the window open even in the winter time. Now I’m a light sleeper. I woke up hearing some sort of gibberish language. I laid there listening to it while trying to clear my head. I got up and looked outside and they were gone.

My oldest son laughs at me when I talk about Bigfoot. We were in our deer stands at first twilight. A tree knock sounded above us in the ridge. Seconds later a second knock came from in the national forest. The kid doesn’t laugh at me anymore.

There’s too much happening. There’s no other houses past my camp. My road is the only way in and out. No vehicles go by me without me hearing it.

lone wolf

lone wolf

MS 200T King

Are you serious?