• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stumpbroke 385XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nandoz

15 men on a dead mans chest
Reaction score
I bought this saw earlier this year from another member. I have run maybe 6-8 tanks through it. It runs like a scalded dog. It pulled a 32" bar full of oak without breaking a sweat. You will not be disappointed. 800 PHO or 875 with a 32" husky bar and two Oregon chains. Buyer pays shipping. The first "I'll take it" gets it.0811150819.jpg 0811150819a.jpg 0811150820.jpg 0811150820a.jpg

I bought this saw earlier this year from another member. I have run maybe 6-8 tanks through it. It runs like a scalded dog. It pulled a 32" bar full of oak without breaking a sweat. You will not be disappointed. 800 PHO or 875 with a 32" husky bar and two Oregon chains. Buyer pays shipping. The first "I'll take it" gets it.View attachment 440534 View attachment 440535 View attachment 440536 View attachment 440537

I'll bet that sucker hauls the mail for sure- love the triple muffler mod too! GLWS

If I get some time tomorrow I can post an action video. I hate to sell it, but need cash for another project.

Ok, I just found out that my EMT class is going to cost more than I thought. Lets go 800/850 shipped conus. Or make me an offer. I gotta get this moved asap.

Seriously though, somebody wants this thing. Your wife will hate it, the neighbors will be scared of you, and it can burn more fuel than a funny car. 800 shipped b&c included.

I can't believe this one isn't already sold. Stumpy has a great rep, and a ported 385 is probably one of the scariest saw to run.

I already spend my saw money this month unfortunately, if I hadn't...

Back