Stupid Human Tricks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Netree BELOW AVERAGE?????

Hydro guys have seen him and said he was an exellent climber.

Guys that are certified arborists say he is top notch!

And you know what ? Its only the HACKS that don't have anything to say when they see him

Now you must mean "intelligence". Funny you misspelled THAT one.

Bucket picks? Once in awhile. I can pick 300# with the jib set up. Don't do it too often, though. It's kind of a pain to set up.

Master Blaster and Rb tree are the ones i respect, cause i've seen there trees and they are IN tHE LEAGUE. And that other guy from Alberta is good to.

One day I hope hydro gives me the thumbs up. Having the regard of these dog 'effers would mean alot. Wow don't they use bucket trucks? And how do they climb those plumb, rigid poles with such ease?:rolleyes:

Rumor has it they're using helium balloons to elevate trained monkeys into position.

Trees...

Let me type this so you can read it...

ne tyme yew want to c pikshures uf my werk loock balow and cee if yew kan figer owt how

Eric, Your comment about "any halfassed climber"wasn't nice. Nor accurate. I don't have any ass at all and I can step up with one hand and both feet.:p

My Like trees, aka Treesco, aka The Biggest BM, I also respect RB and Butch-And until recently everyone else on this site. I do not question your father's ability to cut trees nor his willingness to work hard. The issues here are tree CARE and climbing. We talk about how to take proper care of the trees that aren't being removed and how to take CARE of ourselves as climbers. Since you aren't willing to receive instruction about those subjects or engage in a rational discussion but rather come here only to insult the other participants, this site has nothing to offer YOU but ridicule. Credit where credit is due-you seem to treat the English laguage with all the respect you have for other people and even trees. Now, GO HOME!:mad:

enough you self-righteous twit

A job will be remembered far longer by how well it was done, rather than how fast it was done.

Treecare is not a race to see how much money can be made in how little time at the owner's expense. Down here those guys are called hacks and they indignify our profession. You, sir, are doing a swell job at indignifying your father. Have some respect for the hardworking man, and shut up. And quit derailing our threads. This is 'Stupid Human Tricks', not a spotlight for stupid humans.... get it?

I used to like you, but you're a common nimrod. Get lost.

This might still go under Stupid Humans. The other day the groundie/boss decided to run the chipper with no hardhat, hearing protection, or eye protection. The customer was a cougar who might have been good looking 15 years ago so maybe he wanted to look cool for her. When I asked him how his ear drums felt he said that he had meant to put his hardhat/muffs on but hadn't got around to it. IMO ownership of a treecompany doesn't amount to s**t if you're a moron.:mad:

Thankfully I have AS to get things off my chest.

Well jeez TreesCompany/BestGM/MyLikeTrees. I was looking at your pictures, and let me tell you..even I can do that!! And that ain't saying much, believe me...:p

OK,
I just got reminded of another stupid human tricxk of mine today, while doing an estimate.... I Am actually surprised they ever called me again after this one...

I had pruned a bunch of big trees at a high dollar home. Had the customer for a few years. She asked me to prune this little magmolia shrub by her house as a freebie at the end of the job. I stopped by and pruned it, but it was way out of shape and she's a perfectionist about the landscape, so I got some plastic coated thin dog runner type cable out and tied it up... She's got a part time handiman, so I just decided to tie the wire to the spigot, and let the handyman stake it later.
So fine I was done, but I took one more look and it was OK, but there was this one little hole, so I got out the loppers to cut the tail of the cable to use for the final support. I put the head of the loppers against the stone wall and spigot and gave the handles a little pop with the palm of my hand... then another and just one more when OOOOPS, water starts pouring out the stone wall... Nobody was home to stop that water which was probably now pouring into the basement...
I called the cops, located a neighbor with a key and me, the cop, and the neighbor were all just about to go in, when the husband comes home... Get to the basement an find and inch or two of water on one side. And lots of junk, fortunately most of it up on shelves with wheels.

I used the wet vac to suck up a few gallons before I got kicked out for scaring the cats... That man was terrified of his wife... I mean terrified.... He said "if we don't find these cats before she comes home... you have no idea"

I tried to tell them later it was a bad joint soldered (which it was), but they didn't want to hear it. Got paid and kept the customer though.. Sold them a $1500 pruning job today.... I never asked how things turned out though.

daniels incident reminds me of a few months ago i was doing a very small trim in front yard couldnt be easier,my groundie dragged brush past a copper pipe tap that was coming out of concrete block one slight pull and it snapped clean off,although the owners said it had been waiting to happen and paid for repair.

Last job on a Friday a couple of years back. Remove three small apple trees in backyard. Keep track of time. Didn't make much sense when I wrote Total Time - 20minutes. Turns out it was prune 3 apple trees. That one cost me.

.LOL,

I just read all of this thread...and see the third (or is it fourth) incarnation of TC liked me, or at least thought me and MB were pretty ok tree fellers ....or is that fellas?. Too bad he got banned again, we need enlivening around heah....anybuddy wanna guess what he'll call hisself when the next of his 9 lives/ personnas emerges.

Anyone else notice the use of that nice long bar for such tiny cuts....comfy, eh....specially around that single lanyard.....

He should come back as tree king,or golden chainsaw.or how bout daddys boy

Back