Stupid Human Tricks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll take that as:

"Sorry, I can't show you any pictures of my dear old dad in action."

Watching in disbelief can go both ways... as in I can't believe he just put that tree top through my garage!

I don't have to show you anything. You're the one bragging... back it up!

Or do you both just really suck-, and you're shooting your mouth off to hide it?

You have no clue. It takes 36 clicks to make a clue and you don't have a click. You just can't grasp some one doing bad trees without hesitation, you don't think its possible. Climbers don't usually get a chance to have his kind of experience. There MIGHT BE 1 PERSON ON HERE THAT HAS EARNED EVERY BILL PAYING CENT FOR 30 YEARS CLIMBING.

The diference between me and you is, you say ya right, and I say that anybody with that much practise should be that good!

No, I'm saying if your so proud of your work, why don't you share it?

And why isn't your dad on here?

How could we go thirty years and never brake more than a window? You of all people should now that it takes tallent to do that.

Did two silver maples the other day that were 60 feet tall and over a house and one had bare hydro runing through the first fork in the midlle, the trees were down in two hours the first tree had 50 % directly over a house an fence and service hydro to the house.

Does that mean you don't have any pictures?

Wait... lemme translate...

Duz that meen ewe dont half enee pikchurz?

Originally posted by The Best GM
Your avatar is a contradiction to Arborist's evey where.

FYI, there's no apostrophe in "arborists". It's a plural, not a possesive.

And didn't you mean "everywhere"?

Well, I'd love to keep putting you in your place the next coupla hours, but I have a few crews to boss around tomorow.

I can do that.

Without my dad.

I love it when a guy can't back his sh!t up, don't you?

:laugh:
[/quote]

Yep.

Gee you're up late! I shot a friend's wedding today...awesome waterfront location... touristy...I'll post a few pics later....some cool trees there and on the drive over, plus 5 just mutilated trees at the Visitor's Bureau....I hope I can get to the bottom of it...I want some heads to roll...the tree service and/or the person who hired them!

I've close to 400 digital pics and 108 film pics to work over.

And a big week of work to do...as well as oodles of bids...that little windstorm sure got us slammed!

Rog

GM has it ever crossed your mind that crane use is for ease, or do you like doing it hard i bet your an exellent groundsman.i dont have a tower but at times i have had, i sure used it.dont try and bring others down. good luck to you all.yhere is more than one way to skin a cat my man

after reading your statements GM im dead set sure that most on here are alot better tree people than you.people who talk the talk like that are usually crap,i think i talk to much about plain old rope work but i do 95%removals but i like to hear what everyone else is up to.if your that good bring your dad over here ill get you $100pr ft on jobs that are out of my league you wont last 2 minutes

Latest posts

Back