• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Super Nice Husqvarna 61

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Selling my 61. When I got it, I gave it a good cleaning inside (carb) and out. I replaced the AM clutch cover/brake with an OEM. I ran about 2 tanks through it, and it roars! Love that size saw for firewood and lighter felling. But, I am top heavy with this size saw and need to thin down. PHO. 275.00 plus shipping. Paypal Friends and Family or add 3%. 61-1.jpg 61-2.jpg 61-3.jpg 61-4.jpg 61-5.jpg 61-6.jpg

Wish I had the money in my “allowance” to get it. The 61s are workhorses and that’s a nice one. Uncle bought one new In late 80s and stills going.

Selling my 61. When I got it, I gave it a good cleaning inside (carb) and out. I replaced the AM clutch cover/brake with an OEM. I ran about 2 tanks through it, and it roars! Love that size saw for firewood and lighter felling. But, I am top heavy with this size saw and need to thin down. PHO. 275.00 plus shipping. Paypal Friends and Family or add 3%. View attachment 760480 View attachment 760481 View attachment 760482 View attachment 760483 View attachment 760484 View attachment 760485
shipping to Montana?

FaF has charged me money each time. Not sure why it says FaF or add 3%. Nice saw shipping to 97360?

Latest posts

Back