• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Supersplit HD $3,000

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waltzie

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
HD model, outfeed table, hitch and Honda motor.

Probably b/w 75-100 hours, 2 nib roller bearings to go with.

Works fine, located in Central Pa. $3000.

Needed splitter with log lift, due to the size of the wood the tree services have been dropping off.

Ok, good luck. I will have a 1 Ton dump for sale in a month or so as well if the other one falls through.

oh really? details please...… the one im looking at is a 97 f350 dual wheel dump. it was posted a few weeks ago for 3500 or so don't remember, 7.3, auto, they went to move it and switched to the rear tank that he never uses and now it won't run. Im thinking clogged up fuel filter, or air in the fuel injector rails. $1950. Does this sound like a good deal, 101,000 miles on it digital odo so I know its not ****ed with. Thanks for any help

Mines a 95 dodge with a Cummins with150k give or take. Replaced frame, and built a new high sided brush bed about 4 years ago. Has a 8’ fisher plow as well. Been on snowplow only duty the last couple of years, and last winter the brake lines/tranny lines rusted out. Been sitting since, and the new parts will be going on it soon, and then I am selling it. Don’t plow snow anymore. Stupid thing still starts after sitting since February, while my 2017 F550 went into the shop today. Oh well. Running classic tags on it so licensing/Insurance is cheap.

The ford sounds like a screaming deal, I was going to ask $8,500 take $7k for mine. Only weak spot on those fords is the tranny. And body rust..... but everything rusts.

Just a thought.
Has anybody ever put hydraulic on a super split?
If the motor output shaft were just a bit extra long, and hydraulic pump was possible to attach on the end of the shaft, or... An extra pulley, to spin the hydraulic pump, then we could add a hydraulic lift, and a hydraulic capstan winch, and a little drive motor in a wheel, (off of an old Jacobsen mower), and maybe even a conveyor.
Anyway, is there a pulley drive pump, like a power steering pump?
Just thinking....
Nate

Due to its three legged stance, a hydraulic winch would just cause it to tip over. One of the benefits of the supersplit is it’s light weight.

Eastonmade does make a high speed hydraulic splitter. It kind of fits the bill for what your describing.

@eastonmade

I guess I'm thinking, maybe the guy that's selling his super split, well, he might keep it, if he could load his big rounds.

No, because I have an Eastonmade with a 6 way wedge. I am routinely getting rounds that are 48” + in diameter. The Eastonmade eats them for lunch. Prior to getting the Eastonmade, we were using the supersplit after noodling once or twice, but my goal was to reduce noodling/handling.

Do you still have the super split for sale??? I am very interested. I live in Pittsburgh and we come out to race sprint cars at Williams Grove all summer. Thanks. Please let me know either way.

Latest posts

Back