supplies at your dealer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin

No Longer Here
Reaction score
Well, since we have a new sponsor, I wanted to talk about something. They used to be a large Morbark dealer and now have teamed up with Vermeer. They are going to put their arborist supplies in selected Vermeer stores. Do any of your dealers have a one stop shop? When I was a dealer, that's what I was. I think this will be a profitable idea. It was for us. I always hated going from one store to another. This will make it a lot easier for a lot of us. Maybe not if you dont have a Vermeer store near you.

:D

I've been buying almost all of my arborist supplies from Sherrill for years now. They have excellent service and competitive prices. The nearest Vermeer store is over an hour away. I've never even been there, but I'm pretty sure they also sell arborist supplies. I just find it more convenient to call Sherrill or shop on-line when I need something. The local chain saw dealer (Stihl) just started getting into arborist supplies, but his prices are higher than Sherrill. One-stop shopping would be good, but it would have to close to home and have good prices and good service. There are several saw shops near me that I won't even go to because the service is lousy.

I can't complain about wearing things out lately, but with almost everything I do, the fewer stops the better. Saves time, makes accounting easier (only one bill to lose and then beg for a replacement :eek: ) and it makes it easier to get small problems resolved when the volume is bigger.

There are several mail-order companies selling quality tree equipment now in my area, and all have on-line capability.

Back