Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Echo`s, well lets say, stay clear of them if possible. Parts are always hard to find and after 5 years most become NLA. I have tossed far too many of them away due to bad ignitions that are NLA, saws for the most part looked hardly used.

Yep, see lots of echo 650's here with dead ignitions...........In the bin they go.

Plenty of them over here, they are the entry level PRO saw and even home owners will buy them. However the homeowners believe Stihl will run forever even if they straight gass them, leave them sit for more than 3 years with mix in them, and generally run them with horribly dull/ damaged chains. Makes it easy for me to find and pick them up cheap. The one 026 I like the best is a heated handle Artic I bought for $5. that came as an all torn down in a box saw. I checked it over real good and never found out why it was taken apart in the first place, all parts were there except the muffler and airfilter cover.

Plenty!..... thats the way, rub it in!:(

Back