Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Winter is edging ever nearer!
Is here rt now! Wind out of the N about 18 with gusts up around 30. WC's in the 30's. Suns out but leaves on the trees are blocking it.
Not used to this yet.....bloods too thin! lol
Howdy everyone! Missed yah. Been trying to make hay while the suns been shinin'!

Is here rt now! Wind out of the N about 18 with gusts up around 30. WC's in the 30's. Suns out but leaves on the trees are blocking it.
Not used to this yet.....bloods too thin! lol
Howdy everyone! Missed yah. Been trying to make hay while the suns been shinin'!

Good to hear from you Bobby, hope all is well with you.

Danny be some 'ol proud of me today........a whole bucket of dry pfirrrrr.....Free Flow food.....probably be all ashes be the tyme I leave the shop tonight .....saved a whole armload of maple!!!!:rock: :chop:

View attachment 612023

Plan is to fit up some more larch tomorrow, still have 4 large stems waiting for its turn with the Stihl MM.

Plan is to fit up some more larch tomorrow, still have 4 large stems waiting for its turn with the Stihl MM.

Yep that's good stuff.......way better than pfirrr.....but my pfirrr is better spent in the free flow than in the brush pile where it was waiting for a damp day for ignition....

Dan has plenty of Pfiiir that goes up in smoke in the brush piles, the Volvo 240 doesn`t pay it any heed when stumpin and grubbin off the lots.

Yeah not worth dragging home........but this stuff was dry and 100ft from the free flow......might as well gain a few BTU from it.....easy enough....

Dan bein real slack! Well I ran the MS362 and a Mighty Mouse today cuttiong up more firewood, all for next years burning, soon as I finish up bucking the last of the big rounds I will take the splittah back n fit it all up for the airtight. Then it will be time to drop more trees off the stump, all the juice is down in the roots now.

Yep
31f48466b79039fcbb7c9e5928020876.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back