Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just for fun.....a few pics of my "New To Me" lift......one with the temporarily installed wheel kit to move it around......that is the real nice part for me.....can move it right out of the shop if need be in 15 minutes......and back again in 15 more.......not bad for a freebee....LOL!!.........see Dan.......it actually does pay to be nice to people once in a while!! LOL!!!:cheers:IMG_0710.JPG IMG_0711.JPG IMG_0712.JPG

Just for fun.....a few pics of my "New To Me" lift......one with the temporarily installed wheel kit to move it around......that is the real nice part for me.....can move it right out of the shop if need be in 15 minutes......and back again in 15 more.......not bad for a freebee....LOL!!.........see Dan.......it actually does pay to be nice to people once in a while!! LOL!!!:cheers:View attachment 681953 View attachment 681954 View attachment 681955
Very nice Robin!

Had a big feed yesterday... buddy said he had the solution to grilling for 50 people...he was correct.
4e102b54135bd67ede9afc01dc555771.jpg
f32feb2945abf66a7f9c1277e72364d5.jpg

Great addition to the shop tools dept. Robin.

Definitely.......it takes up a lot of room but I can always move it outside fairly easily, just have put down staging planks for it to roll on. Or I can put it all the way up and it's pretty much out of the way or on a different tack could put a couple sheets of 3/4" plywood on it a it be another workbench....be pretty good working on cabinets as I can set it at practically any comfortable working height. Have thought of moving my air operated motorcycle lift from the cellar at home to the shop for that but there always seems the bike on it.

Well got a call from a regular that said his friend wanted some saws looked at. Expecting the normal plastic junk I said I would evaluate and we could discuss. Today a John Deere 35EV / Echo 330EVL and a Shindiawa 757 were left for me. The regular stated "they probably arent worth messing with..." Both have original bars and are on real nice shape. The little Echo needs a bit of love but I already have it running. The 757 fires on prime and I suspect not much wrong g there.

Back