Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Blast from the Past!!!:cheers:
Robin....How yah holdin' up?
Me....? OK....woodpiles finally getting bigger! lol Found a honey hole today with the wifes Silverado. Feel a whole lot better tonight!!! tomorrow will get the Toyota back and will be at it early.....weather willing!
Where's T Bone!?

Robin....How yah holdin' up?
Me....? OK....woodpiles finally getting bigger! lol Found a honey hole today with the wifes Silverado. Feel a whole lot better tonight!!! tomorrow will get the Toyota back and will be at it early.....weather willing!
Where's T Bone!?

Doing awright Bobby.....still waiting on a 8 cord load that was supposed to be delivered 3 week ago........just as well though....been real wet here....anything skidded out now be real dirty. Gotta put a new tranny in my pickup...started that tonight. Peeled off a bunch of parts after work but ran out of steam by 7:00....get more done tomorrow night.

What a day... man what a big machine can do!
04f4da197b1386d7fd92aa9ad6e97215.jpg

Yeah. Hit a manhole right off... but the day got better.

Its a pissing match between the town and the developer. Long story....and makes a bunch of extra work for us when we really don't have time for it.
Lost a bunch of road razors. At $15/ea its expensive plus another $600 in damage to the manhole....whoops.
bcac1c2453b42a2554f9f8a96fce19cc.jpg

Latest posts

Back