Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not something to look forward to.
I hate not having my truck with all of my tools and such with me. Also disappointed the dealership knew exactly what it was no question. We have two others identical.

I miss the good old days of a 350/quadrajet/TH400 and solid axles.

I know of 3 guys with Chev trucks that the tranny`s went out before 50,000. KLM`s, **** no to GM now a days.
The reality is Jerry, they all are a roll of the dice anymore. My brother has a Tundra....it has issues of its own. Good friend has a small fleet of Ford.. they have their own set of quirks. I seriously do not think anyone makes a consistently decent vehicle anymore.

I know, just that I was a GM man since the early 60`s, had a good many and liked every one of them, kept my 79 for 34 years. When I decided to replace the ole girl there was no way I would buy another GM truck for up here in this climate. See far too many with rotted out frames around here, also the bad trannys I already mentioned. My younger brother actually loves GM`s, he is a automotive mechanic, they keep him working full out.

86a89be2c76de999c2da724aee936e77.jpg

You double posted... so I only have one 020 and 451.

The intez bar has a bar tensioner built into the bar. I am guessing that is why that saw never was drilled or had a regular bar tensioner installed. (Remember that that saw had no tensioner when I got it going?)
Ahhhh......no.
I’m maybe older than your father.....

Back