Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bah.... Humbug..........daughter started her new "Adult JOB" as she calls it and is not coming home for Christmas this year so hasn't really felt as Christmassy as usual around here...been going wide open since before Thanksgiving on the camp then the truck then new job startup and firewood in any other spare seconds.....been the opposite of SLACK...daze getting shorter and shorter so less daylight to get **** done it...and more **** to do!!!!!:chop::crazy2::angry:

Bah.... Humbug..........daughter started her new "Adult JOB" as she calls it and is not coming home for Christmas this year so hasn't really felt as Christmassy as usual around here...been going wide open since before Thanksgiving on the camp then the truck then new job startup and firewood in any other spare seconds.....been the opposite of SLACK...daze getting shorter and shorter so less daylight to get **** done it...and more **** to do!!!!!:chop::crazy2::angry:
I know how you feel Robin. Been hassling two different insurance companies [one for the furniture delivery company and one for the car] rushing for end of year normal crap at work, and chasing collections. Add in constant rain or snow [wettest year on record here in NC] and I cannot get into the holiday spirit. Out shopping for cars yesterday and asked the salesman to show me some base models. Ofcourse all he could find was the top of the line car keys. Sorry dip $hit... I wont be back.

Yeah.....most likely I could have all these out the door in one day's time.....if I had a day....the further this job in Castine gets along the less likely weather will be an issue, other than getting there......the road crews in Penobscot and Castine are "Old School"......not much salt in their sand so the roads are rather treacherous compared to ours...but not as hard on vehicles....well.....unless you whiz right off the road!!!

Back