Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
29' of draft loaded.. big *itch.

Yeah Jimmy......costs money when you travel from the stem to the stern in a taxi cab on the dock....ka-ching, ka-ching, ka-ching....

She draws the exact same loaded or light.......as she unloads she pumps in ballast water and as she get loaded she pumps out ballast water... When she's totally pumped out and light she draws 3'......both giant props are out of the water.......

Going to a party at Barn Castle this afternoon to say Fair Well to a good friend.....Knob Creek will be a beverage of honor as it was Scotts favorite. Went back into my pics to find a couple to remember him by. He came out to the island to our wedding so that's where I searched......though it was but 5 years ago I was a bit taken back by the fact that were other beings that were not of this world anymore that were in attendance that day besides Scott. I never posted any pics of the wedding mostly because the very day that we were wed was the exact day that John fell ill and very nearly left us too. We were all so concerned about John our wedding more or less got lost. The pics I am about to post are from that beautiful day on the island to remember not only Scott be the others that have since "passed over the bar" as mariners call it. Couple of Scott....

Dad's Pix from Wedding 149.jpg Dad's Pix from Wedding 127.jpg

Going to a party at Barn Castle this afternoon to say Fair Well to a good friend.....Knob Creek will be a beverage of honor as it was Scotts favorite. Went back into my pics to find a couple to remember him by. He came out to the island to our wedding so that's where I searched......though it was but 5 years ago I was a bit taken back by the fact that were other beings that were not of this world anymore that were in attendance that day besides Scott. I never posted any pics of the wedding mostly because the very day that we were wed was the exact day that John fell ill and very nearly left us too. We were all so concerned about John our wedding more or less got lost. The pics I am about to post are from that beautiful day on the island to remember not only Scott be the others that have since "passed over the bar" as mariners call it. Couple of Scott....

View attachment 696707 View attachment 696708

Will tip a glass to the West here tonight as well.

Well , I see that the site server is an EluxOserver Deluxe , must be hooked up on the newest dailup modem out there ...

xrVpj7L.jpg

Mighty Mouse runnin with a special blend of bar lube that gives is a 4.88% gain in cut speed
BsarOZa.jpg

Sure sorry I messed up your wedding day Robin . LOL
Not like you had a choice John........and I didn' t advertise it's coming so...like many things.....it was what it was.......so very glad you survived !!! And of courses I did't even know of it until the next day,,,,

Back