Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same for my sister in law, tomorrow or Friday if the surgeon is not too busy.
Crazy! Just do 2 tablespoons of olive oil 3 times a day and apple cider all day for three days. Done it many times over the years! Liver and Gall Bladder Flush. Always works! Allopathic Medicine is Barbaric. Great Grandfather and my great Uncle were Naturopathic/Homeopathic Physicians. Grew up in there house...waiting room! lol

Crazy! Just do 2 tablespoons of olive oil 3 times a day and apple cider all day for three days. Done it many times over the years! Liver and Gall Bladder Flush. Always works! Allopathic Medicine is Barbaric. Great Grandfather and my great Uncle were Naturopathic/Homeopathic Physicians. Grew up in there house...waiting room! lol

SIL was sent home, two surgeons cannot agree if its necessary to remove her gall bladder, one says yes it needs to go, other does not agree. Going to be sent for more tests next week.

PuNDfZb.jpg

WQ9yikN.jpg

Not sure if them Mighty Mousers are any good at making firewood ?

This one......my first winter aboard she was one year old......state-of-the-art at the time.....BIG skiff.....16,000 Hoss mains....she was still the George A. Stinson back then....

http://www.boatnerd.com/pictures/fleet/americanspirit.htm

I track her daily on marinetraffic.com......she left Indiana Harbor at two this morning heading to Superior. I have NEVER seen them run this late before.....lakes usually all hard before now...not this year it seems.....be a short lay-up this season....those boys'll have to work 26 hrs a day when she quits.....both 12 hr shifts will have to work their lunch/dinner breaks...LOL!!!

HAHAHA!!!! Yesterday I was at Wallywirld in Ellsworth.....trudging down the isle to the regesters with two brandy new windshield scraperz/brushes and two gal of washer fluid.......coming the other direction was a old round fella with a white ZZ Top beard pushing a cart full of pellets.....we both observed each other like you do when meeting on-coming traffic on the road......just an acknowledgement of their location and existence on the planet, without much attention to the actual person....we passed........we both took three more steps and turned as one...like in a duel....and said WTF?? It was hilarious.....we hadn't seen each other in years but sure as **** it was Pudley.....my old riding buddy from near 40 years ago who got me the gig on the Stinson.....damn we used to act up back then!! He had a black 56 Hard tail Pan Head with a 15 ovah wide glide front end and a black side car with the BAD CO logo on the back......quite a rig!! I had my 59 Pan FLH with 19,000 original miles full dress......anyway a chance encounter of an old friend......we talked of the Stinson and remarked she was an OLD boat now.....41 years on the lakes hauling taconite..... we were on her when she was brand new......

HAHAHA!!!! Yesterday I was at Wallywirld in Ellsworth.....trudging down the isle to the regesters with two brandy new windshield scraperz/brushes and two gal of washer fluid.......coming the other direction was a old round fella with a white ZZ Top beard pushing a cart full of pellets.....we both observed each other like you do when meeting on-coming traffic on the road......just an acknowledgement of their location and existence on the planet, without much attention to the actual person....we passed........we both took three more steps and turned as one...like in a duel....and said WTF?? It was hilarious.....we hadn't seen each other in years but sure as **** it was Pudley.....my old riding buddy from near 40 years ago who got me the gig on the Stinson.....damn we used to act up back then!! He had a black 56 Hard tail Pan Head with a 15 ovah wide glide front end and a black side car with the BAD CO logo on the back......quite a rig!! I had my 59 Pan FLH with 19,000 original miles full dress......anyway a chance encounter of an old friend......we talked of the Stinson and remarked she was an OLD boat now.....41 years on the lakes hauling taconite..... we were on her when she was brand new......

Chance meeting, hope all goes well for that. I have grown to dislike those kinds of meetings, has never panned out well for the others, far too often they very soon slipped under the sod...:(

Ver
Very Neat running into an old Friend!!
Slush down here. About 4"s. Shoveled until i was soaked!
But the Turkeys are fed anyway. and the birds. You should be getting snow now!

Same
Chance meeting, hope all goes well for that. I have grown to dislike those kinds of meetings, has never panned out well for the others, far too often they very soon slipped under the sod...:(
Same here! Loose 1 or 2 now every year. Feel like the last of the Mohicans.

True.......Pud looked good or 'bout the same as he ever looked....just whiter.....he's all retired.....has been for a couple years I guess. Had a stroke that took him out....had to learn to walk all ovah again. Way back my late father said "Your buddy won't be around all that long ......he's way to short and way to big around" Pudley is and always been......shall we say ...rotund....as was his first wife......he was always puzzled that he had more bike tyre issues that the rest of us....LOL!!

Ground all softened up from the rain, flash freeze coming, that will harden it up again. Guessers say 12F overnight. Trees are all clean and ice free now, be some good cutting rest of this week, machines won`t sink far after to nights freeze.

Back