Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robin, I just looked back at the " Lobstah boat" pics. Awesome stuff. Nice to see the "run what you brung" crowd.
See in as how we aint got the ocean real close by, rednecks like to do that with diesel trucks around here. Probably dont cost as Much.

Hope to be takin muh ole Sunbird 18' bay boat out this weekend.
She'll still outrun my sons brand new 22' Sea Pro 22' center console. That ole Evinrude 88 special is still stout, even for bein made in 1989.

And ifn you needed a big chunk of granite for an anchor, we gots plenty here. Elberton Georgia bein the "Granite Capitol of the world" an all that.

Pioneerguy, 68 is attainable down here with a home climate control system, but a fleeting thing in nature. Most often seen between late February and (very) early April. After that and til November, its just @$!#& hot.

Sorry, not a place for me, anything over 80F and I am ready to pack it in. Last week I was working on a new composite deck in the direct sun, no breeze and the thermometer showing 101F. Packed it in until the temp fell below 80 later that evening. Have worked full days on the Nevada desert where the temp was over 100 daily, no place for me permanently.

Oh top of the barn was wicked hot. The weight always always found it's way back. Lol

Wicked hot and never a breeze, not even moving air back then. Put it away loose for a couple of years just before bailers became the norm. Weight, no problem always returned plus a bit....LOL

Robin remember this picture when loading the Furd.
e543f08b4f34179c177b5b3c0d64adae.jpg

Latest posts

Back