Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No slackin' here......went and got a tree and mounted it it's stand. Then cleaned the cookstove chimney and took the cookstove down and cleaned all the interior passages. Now both stoves and their chimneys are ready for heating season. Snow coming in Tues/Wed.....daughter and boyfriend will be here late Wed until next Mon when I drive them to the airport at 4:30 AM....they head south to his family's holiday festivities. We'll be having Christmas this Satday....Me and the bride will be lost on actual Christmas day.......reminds me when she was little and went back and forth between homes......we'd be lost for a few daze.....then when she was 7 or so she pulled a Scot move and kicked an open gallon of paint all the way down her mother's staircase onto the living room floor........after that we didn't experience the loss of her going away. She lived with us from then on until she went to college. I tell ya the genetic mixture of a good percent of Scot decent and add 'nuther equal portion of Hebrew makes for a fairly explosive mix if she feels she been wronged!!!!!!:chainsaw::ices_rofl:

No slackin' here......went and got a tree and mounted it it's stand. Then cleaned the cookstove chimney and took the cookstove down and cleaned all the interior passages. Now both stoves and their chimneys are ready for heating season. Snow coming in Tues/Wed.....daughter and boyfriend will be here late Wed until next Mon when I drive them to the airport at 4:30 AM....they head south to his family's holiday festivities. We'll be having Christmas this Satday....Me and the bride will be lost on actual Christmas day.......reminds me when she was little and went back and forth between homes......we'd be lost for a few daze.....then when she was 7 or so she pulled a Scot move and kicked an open gallon of paint all the way down her mother's staircase onto the living room floor........after that we didn't experience the loss of her going away. She lived with us from then on until she went to college. I tell ya the genetic mixture of a good percent of Scot decent and add 'nuther equal portion of Hebrew makes for a fairly explosive mix if she feels she been wronged!!!!!!:chainsaw::ices_rofl:
Yeah. Christmas was when they were there.......not the day

Put our tree up this evening, I put the lights on and get fed, we both share putting on the ornaments, one daughter is still close and will visit to see the tree. Not the same now since they have grown and left home. Forgot to add, I used my electric chainsaw to make the tree shorter, used my grandfathers bow saw to take it off the stump.

Put our tree up this evening, I put the lights on and get fed, we both share putting on the ornaments, one daughter is still close and will visit to see the tree. Not the same now since they have grown and left home.
Yeah the bride will put the lights on but we will wait until the daughter gets here to decorate........hopefully the daughter and bride will take care that.......me and Rob can consume holiday cheer and tell stories.....he is definitely an IPA guy....WOOT!!

Put our tree up this evening, I put the lights on and get fed, we both share putting on the ornaments, one daughter is still close and will visit to see the tree. Not the same now since they have grown and left home. Forgot to add, I used my electric chainsaw to make the tree shorter, used my grandfathers bow saw to take it off the stump.

Nope.....very likely we would not even had a tree if not for the fact she's coming home.......LOL I used the "quietest McCulloch EVAH" to shorten our tree too!!!!

Had to take 3" off the butt end right on the doorstep, not a good place to fire up a gas saw, lectric much quieter. It wears a Tbone 1/4" chain these days.
Mine wears the second pitiful chain......wicked safe chain!! But bought it for cutting out sills under an old cape! My father bought it to clean up **** around the yard.....he been gone 21 years now......he nevah woulda believed I used out to camp this fall, limbing island spruce way up a ladder....

Latest posts

Back