• Please be aware that we have recently gotten a wave of users that, when researched, are found to be from Nigeria. They are trying to sell products and asking to be paid through Zelle or Venmo leaving users with no recourse if they don't ship the product. If you suspect this activity please contact admin and we will research their information to verify their location.

ArboristSite.com Sponsors
Peak Industries

Sure is quiet in here....do I need to start a fight?

Cantdog

Cantdog

Tree Freak
Any ideas for getting this carbon out of the top of this jug? Stihl 4 mix...and I want to be careful with the valve seats which cuts out my normal pack it with Scotch Brite and spin it routine.
Easy Off........and a tooth brush.....old toothbrush not yer current one......

Cantdog

Cantdog

Tree Freak
Mr Muscle is what the Colt Pielstik factory reps specified to dicarbon the piston crowns of the 8000 hoss V-16s......carbon on those was about 1/4" thick and it worked pretty good. Gotta let it sit and do it's work and then some elbow grease and they'd clean right up.....all 32 of them...…..arrrg.....

As Jerry said it will discolor alum...…but not really an issue in a cumbustion chamber.

Jimmy in NC

Jimmy in NC

Addicted to ArboristSite
Mr Muscle is what the Colt Pielstik factory reps specified to dicarbon the piston crowns of the 8000 hoss V-16s......carbon on those was about 1/4" thick and it worked pretty good. Gotta let it sit and do it's work and then some elbow grease and they'd clean right up.....all 32 of them...…..arrrg.....

As Jerry said it will discolor alum...…but not really an issue in a cumbustion chamber.
Figure I'll warm the jug up a bit...spray it down and let it soak. Valves too.